Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited (CVPP) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Various Posts of Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer, Junior Engineer. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Jobs should apply on or before 15th December 2017. The detailed information of this CVPP Recruitment 2017 shall be available only on official website of the Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited, www.cvppindia.com. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer information.
Chenab Valley Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Trainee Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 47 Posts
- Post Name : Trainee Officer
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Post Name : Junior Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 33 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for CVPP Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Trainee Engineer : Full time Regular BE / B. Tech / B. Sc. (Engineering) in Civil / Electrical or Power Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical / Computer Science / IT / Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics and Telecommunication/ Electronics and Electrical Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering from recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE
- For Trainee Officer : 02 Years Full time regular Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM / Personnel Management / HRM & Labour Relations / Industrial Relations or MBA with specialization in HR or Post Graduate Degree in Social Work (MSW) with specialization in HRM or Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or Graduate with CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India /ICWA
or CMA from Institute of Cost Accountants of India or Full-time regular M.Sc.(Geo.)/M. Tech in Applied Geology (Should have studied Geology with Mathematics or Physics at Graduation level) or Full-time regular Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) (03 years LLB or 05 years integrated course) from recognized Indian University /Institute.
- For Junior Engineer : Full time regular Diploma in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering from a Govt. / Govt. recognized institute
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 30 years as on 01-11-2017. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules for different categories.
This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Engineering Jobs. Following are the name of the posts, the number of vacancies. Applicants who are looking for Employment News can stay tuned to our page.
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Application Fee: Rs.500/- for Unreserved (UR)/ OBC candidates and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates are Exempted from the fee.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will have to take a Written Test followed by an interview conducted by CVPP.
How to Apply: The candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online only through the official website of the Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited, www.cvppindia.com between 18-11-2017 to 15-12-2017. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a print out of application form for future reference.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18-11-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 15-12-2017
For more details, the candidates can check here:
** Important Note: Kindly Visit the official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.