National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Various Posts of Project Scientists, Project Scientific Assistants, Project Technicians, Project Administration on a contract basis. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Jobs should apply on or before 30th October 2017. The detailed information of this NIOT Recruitment 2017 shall be available only on official website of the National Institute of Ocean Technology, www.niot.res.in. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
National Institute of Ocean Technology Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Project Scientists
- No of Vacancy : 106 Posts
- Post Name : Project Scientific Assistants
- No of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Post Name : Project Technicians
- No of Vacancy : 21 Posts
- Post Name : Project Administration
- No of Vacancy : 28 Posts
This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. Following are the name of the posts, the number of vacancies. Applicants who are looking for latest Employment News can stay tuned to our page.
Eligibility Criteria for NIOT Chennai Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- Project Scientists : Bachelor’s degree in engineering or Master’s degree in engineering in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Project Scientific Assistants : Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Project Technicians : 10th pass (secondary or metric) from a recognized Board and ITI course in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute.
- Project Administration : 10+2 or bachelor degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Age Limit: For post wise age limit and experience details kindly refer official notification attached below.
Job Location: Across India
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will have to take a test / interview conducted by NIOT.
How to Apply: The candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online only through the official website of the National Institute of Ocean Technology, www.niot.res.in on or before last date 30-10-2017 and forward a signed hard copy of the printout of the online application to “The Director, National Institute of Ocean Technology” to receive not later than 06-11-2017 along with attested copies of all the requisite certificates.
National Institute of Ocean Technology,
Velachery – Tambaram Main Road,
Pallikaranai, Chennai–600100, INDIA.
Important dates to remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30-10-2017
- Last date for receipt of applications: 06-11-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application for Remote Areas: 13-11-2017
For more details, the candidates can check here:
** Important Note: Kindly Visit the official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.