Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up Various Posts of Office Attendants. Candidates who are willing to apply for these Jobs should apply on or before 7th December 2017. The detailed information of this RBI Recruitment 2017 shall be available only on official website of the Reserve Bank of India, www.rbi.org.in. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date refer below information.
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details :
- Post Name : Office Attendant
- No of Vacancy : 526 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10940/-
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Office Attendant : A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from recognized Board or Institute. The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply. Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age Limit: Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.However, the upper age limit is relaxable as per government rules for different categories.
This is a very good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank Jobs. Following are the name of the posts, the number of vacancies. Applicants who are looking for latest Employment News can stay tuned to our page.
Job Location: Across India
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will have to take a Online Test followed by a Language Proficiency Test conducted by RBI.
How to Apply: The candidates who fit the eligibility criteria can apply online only through the official website of the Reserve Bank of India, www.rbi.org.inbetween 17-11-2017 to 07-12-2017. Before applying online, all candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a print out of application form for future reference.
Important dates to remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 17-11-2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07-12-2017
For more details, the candidates can check here:
** Important Note: Kindly Visit the official website to get detailed information about this post as above information on this page may not be complete.