Staff selection commission is better known as SSC. The SSC Recruitment is one of the most challenging exams which carries great respect, responsibilities and rewarding career Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian organization to recruit staff for various positions in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
SSC has its headquarters at New Delhi but at present, there are seven Regional Offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh.
The major function of the Staff Selection Commission is conducting Open Competitive Examinations for recruitment to the various positions which are going to discuss one by one.
- SSC CGL Exam: Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam is an examination conducted to recruit staff of Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Section Officer, and Inspector of Income Tax in different Ministries/Departments/Offices/Cadres.
- SSC CHSL Exam: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) LDC/DEO Exam for the recruitment of Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk.
- SSC MTS Exam: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam
- SSC JE Exam: Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) Exam
- SSC Stenographer Exam: Steno. Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Exam
- Recruitment of SI in CAPFs ASI in CISF & SI in Delhi Police Exam
- Combined Junior Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office/Hindi Pradhyapak Exam
- Scientific Assistants in India Meteorological Dept. Exam
- Recruitment for Constables (Exe.) in DelhiPolice Exam
- Recruitment of Constables (GD) in CAPFs Exam
latest SSC Recruitment Notifications:
Candidates can find latest SSC Recruitment Notification updates of all SSC exams Here.
|Organisation Name||Post Name||Last Date|
|SSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment||Scientific Assistant|
No. of Posts: 1102
Education: Diploma, Graduation
Staff Selection Commission official website is ssc.nic.in. SSC arranged a common application form for all SSC Exams and which varies from year to year. An online interface is provided for most of the candidates for interaction is either for fill the application form online or download the application form from official website http://ssconline.nic.in/. Candidates can also see advertisement notification for the recruitment of various posts in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar and National & Regional News Papers on the daily basis.
SSC every year conducts examinations and interviews for the recruitment of various the posts within its purview. The examinations would be held as far as possible at different centers and successful candidates posted, to the extent possible, to their home State/Region. For the recruitment process, it conducts written test and personal interview, in written examination they asked as per technical aspects related to desired posts and will be given and then who were qualified in written exam they were called for interview.
You can also do bookmark for this page to get latest updates for SSC Jobs.